Ringkjøbing Landbobank's Investor Relations policy is ranked highly in order to ensure openness regarding the bank, that there is a constructive dialogue with the bank's shareholders and investors and other interested parties, that the price of the Ringkjøbing Landbobank share always reflects expected developments in the bank, and that the share is valued fairly.
Ringkjøbing Landbobank's goals are to inform
- the stock exchanges on which the bank has listed issuings
- current and potential shareholders and investors
- share analysts and stockbrokers
- other interested parties
quickly and accurately of relevant circumstances in the bank.
Only the management provides information to shareholders and investors and other interested parties under guidelines agreed with the board of directors. In special cases, the management may authorise senior employees to provide information to shareholders and investors and other interested parties.
The goal of providing this information to the shareholders, investors and other interested parties is to:
- ensure openness concerning the bank
- ensure a healthy and positive dialogue with the bank's interested parties
- increase awareness of Ringkjøbing Landbobank in investor circles in
Denmark and abroad
- provide investors structured, ongoing and planned information which
meets their needs regarding investment decisions on the Ringkjøbing
- increase liquidity of the Ringkjøbing Landbobank share
The information given to shareholders, investors and other interested parties is provided in accordance with applicable stock exchange ethics rules.
Ringkjøbing Landbobank wishes to:
- issue quarterly and half-yearly reports
- issue annual accounts and annual reports, including management reports
- reply to all inquiries concerning the above
- to the greatest possible extent, meet requests from investors and
analysts and other interested parties to visit the bank
- provide information in both Danish and English
The board of directors of Ringkjøbing Landbobank A/S, 16 December 2009